Learn Social Media 30 Day Plan
Perfect for the small business owner, or solopreneur
Learn Social Media Training Bundle $249.00
This training is perfect for the small business owner, or solopreneur (1 or 2 person business).
In this training you'll have 60 minutes of facetime with Marketing Expert Laura Little, this is your chance to ask questions, review problem areas, and troubleshoot any marketing pain points. You'll collaboratively create a content calendar, and learn how to write engaging posts. No Facebook, or Instagram post would be perfect without images, so you'll also receive 30 Images for use in your calendar!
Ready to set and forget? This session also includes recommendations for third party publishing software.
The package includes,
- Learn Social Media Virtual Session - A 60 minute video conference learning session with Laura Little. You will discuss your business goals, best practices for social media marketing, and strategies for improvement.
- Content Calendar Assistance - A 31 day proposed content calendar, covering 2 social channels of your choice. This is a calendar created collaboratively with Laura.
- How to write engaging posts for social media. - Captions, are everything! Learn how to ask the right question, and increase your social engagement.
- Free copyright Photographs / Images to use! Your going to need images for your social channel, we'll kick start your effort with 30 curated images related to your business to use.
- Third party publishing software recommendation. (Optional)
- Bonus! Create your Facebook Page for business training!
Laura Little is a passionate businesswoman with over 10 years in, entrepreneurship and business marketing and strategy.
In 2018 she launched her social media agency "That British Chick" helping startups and brands with creative ideas and social media services.
Laura is a specialist at connecting people and prides herself in building ethical long-lasting relationships. She is also an experienced photographer and author, and a graduate of The Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts.
A advocate for women in business she enjoys meeting new people, traveling and writing.
She currently resides in Manhattan NYC with her partner, son, and dog lucky.